- Select the departure city / airport, date and time.
- Select the “Going home?” link, if you are returning to the same location.
- Or if going somewhere else, complete the “...or somewhere else?”.
- If additional flights are required, click the + icon and select the flight option
If selected at the start of the booking process, the hotel card will be created automatically based on flight details. By default, the tool will search within a set radius of the city center
To change the default search click Edit, make the required changes.
Note: If your flight arrives in one city and then out of another, the hotel won’t be created automatically. You will then need to add hotel details manually.
Manually adding segments
- Click on the “+” icon and select the required travel type.
- Follow the prompts on-screen and enter the details as required
Complete the set-up of your itinerary by clicking Continue To Itinerary.