A quick way to change your departing flight and returning flight, is to use the Move trip option. If your booking has a hotel or transport option attached to it, this is a great option to use as it will automatically align the hotel or transport option with the new flight dates.
1. To change an itinerary go to Bookings > Manage bookings. Find the booking you wish to change by clicking the PNR (Booking reference).
2. Click Manage and then select Move trip from the drop-down list.
If the option is not displayed it is because the booking does not meet the criteria to make a change. You can either use Advanced flight changes or contact your internal travel administrator for help.
3. If your booking has a hotel or transport option, the Move Trip prompt will be displayed.
4. From the Modify Booking - Move Trip screen, select new departure and return dates for your flights. The click Search to display the available flights.
5. Select the required flights and click Ok. If successful the following prompt will be displayed.